- Distract yourself from intensive city tours and have fun with your children!
- Let your child be part of a Russian fairy-tale
- Learn some of the Russian customs and realia
Your English-speaking guide (other languages are also available) will act as an interpreter and drive you to the place of the performance and back, for an 1.5-hour theatre experience.
The show will appeal to children up to 12 years old.
You and your children will be invited to enter the Fairy-Tale House (‘Skazkin Dom’ in Russian), an animated museum-theatre, where the most famous Russian fairy-tale characters will help your kids get acquainted with some of the well-known Russian fairy-tales.
Different interactive programs are offered for children from 1 year old to 12 years old. You and your kids will learn some customs, traditions and realia of the Russian culture – thus, there will be an opportunity for you to see Russian pech’ or pechka (translated as ‘oven’) and izba (‘house’).
It will be a real fun for your child to meet Russian Santa Claus named Ded Moroz (if you are lucky to visit Saint Petersburg in winter holidays), discover the golden key or hide from the hungry wolf in the oven/pechka as in famous fairy-tales! Your guide will interpret the performance and encourage your children to take part in the action in your language.
Note that as it is an interactive performance, your children may touch and move whatever they want! You will enjoy colourful decorations designed by professional theatre artists.
You'll have a private a/c vehicle (size depends on the group's size) with a personal professional driver, that will deliver you to and from the Fairy-Tale House location.
For groups of 7 and more people, audio head sets are included for your convenience.
- Professional guide: English/Spanish (Other languages are upon request and require an additional charge)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups of 7 or more people)
- Live entertainment
- Private tour
- Food and drinks
- Personal purchases
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Port fees for cruise passengers (payable direct)
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.