- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the Catherine Palace, located outside St Petersburg
- Visit the Peter and Paul Fortress, built by Peter the Great in 1703
- Explore the Moscow Kremlin, home to tsars and princes
Enjoy sightseeing trips on both these cities and see their highlights that range from imperial palaces to museums. Also included is a high-speed train ride from Saint Petersburg to Moscow that takes you through endless Russian landscapes along the River Volga.
This tour starts in Saint Petersburg and comes to an end in the Russian capital city of Moscow. It comes with an extensive choice of optional tours and dinners to make the most of your stay Russia. You can also book the optional excursions at an additional amount if you want to (subject to availability).
Please scroll down to the itinerary section for more details.
Day 1: St Petersburg arrival
Day 2: St Petersburg sightseeing tour
Day 3: Free day in St Petersburg (optional tours available)
Day 4: St Petersburg – Moscow
Day 5: Moscow sightseeing tour
Day 6: Free day in Moscow (optional tours available)
Day 7: Moscow departure
- 5 breakfasts
- 6 nights in centrally located 4-star hotels
- Welcome meeting with champagne-cocktail or juice
- A personalised welcome package
- Entrances to Peter-Paul Fortress in St Petersburg and the Moscow Kremlin
- Services of English and German speaking tour guides
- First-class motor coaches or first-class minivans throughout the trip
- Second class tickets of Sapsan high-speed train from St Petersburg to Moscow OW
- Portage at hotels and railway stations
- Arrival transfer (private car)
- Arrival transfer (minivan)
- Russian dinner
- Half board(6x3 course dinner)
- Departure transfer (car)
- Departure transfer (minivan)
- Russia visa fees
- International/domestic flights
- Travel insurance
- Tours mentioned optional on the itinerary
- 4-hour excursion to Zarskoye Selo and visit to Catherine’s Palace: EUR 70.00 pp
- Visit to folklore show at the Nikolaevsky Palace: EUR 50.00 pp
- 4-hour excursion to Peterhof and visit to the Grand Palace: EUR 75.00 pp
- 3-hour visit to the Hermitage Art Museum: EUR 50.00 pp
- 3-hour guided channel cruise: EUR 65.00 pp
- 3-hour Moscow metro and Arbat tour: EUR 25.00 pp
- Visit to Old Russian Circus: EUR 70.00 pp
- 8-hour excursion to Sergiev Posad: EUR 80.00 pp
- 3-hour Moscow by night tour and river cruise: EUR 50.00 pp
- Save US$ 30+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationVisa is required for almost all nationalities for Russia tours. Optional tours are not included in the tour price.