- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Learn about the last days of the Romanovs in Yekaterinburg, visiting the sites where Tsar Nicolas II and his family were assassinated and buried
- Straddle two continents at the famous obelisk Europe/Asia border marker in Yekaterinburg
- Experience the TransSiberian railway on an overnight train journey from Moscow to Yekaterinburg
- Explore the beautiful city of St Petersburg, including the exquisite Church on Spilled Blood, Peter & Paul Fortress and Nevsky Prospekt
Follow in the footsteps of Russia's last ruling aristocrats - the Romanovs. Starting in St Petersburg - the city of the Tsars, head down to Russia's mighty capital city - Moscow and then ride the Trans-Siberian railway to Yekaterinburg, crossing the Ural Mountains, bound for Siberia.
Day: 1 St Petersburg
Day: 2 St Petersburg
Day: 3 St Petersburg
Day: 4 Moscow
Day: 5 Moscow
Day: 6 Moscow
Day: 7 Yekaterinburg
Day: 8 Yekaterinburg
Day: 9 Yekaterinburg
Day: 10 Yekaterinburg
- 8 nights 3-4 star hotels
- 8 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners (including a Welcome Dinner on day 1)
- Airport arrival transfer on day 1 and departure transfer on day 10
- All relevant transfers and transportation on tour
- Escorted by an English speaking Russian tour guide on days 1 - 6
- Specialist Russian guides at local sights including Yekaterinburg
- Guided sightseeing - St Petersburg, Moscow and Yekaterinburg
- High speed train from St Petersburg to Moscow
- Overnight Trans-Siberian train from Moscow to Yekaterinburg in 4-berth sleeper cabin, including bed linen (upgrade to 2-berth cabin available upon request at time of booking)
- Moscow Metro travel card - 6 journeys
- International flights and visa
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$3 - 5 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$70-80pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 100 today.
- Save US$ 66+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Route of the Romanovs - 10 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 28 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Route of the Romanovs - 10 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Route of the Romanovs - 10 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.