- Museum and gallery visits
- Train tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Learn about the last days of the Romanovs in Yekaterinburg, visiting the sites where Tsar Nicolas II and his family were assassinated and buried
- Straddle two continents at the famous obelisk Europe/Asia border marker in Yekaterinburg
- Experience the TransSiberian railway on an overnight train journey from Moscow to Yekaterinburg
- Explore the beautiful city of St Petersburg, including the exquisite Church on Spilled Blood, Peter & Paul Fortress and Nevsky Prospekt
Follow in the footsteps of Russia's last ruling aristocrats - the Romanovs. Starting in St Petersburg - the city of the Tsars, head down to Russia's mighty capital city - Moscow and then ride the Trans-Siberian railway to Yekaterinburg, crossing the Ural Mountains, bound for Siberia.
Day: 1 St Petersburg
Day: 2 St Petersburg
Day: 3 St Petersburg
Day: 4 Moscow
Day: 5 Moscow
Day: 6 Moscow
Day: 7 Yekaterinburg
Day: 8 Yekaterinburg
Day: 9 Yekaterinburg
Day: 10 Yekaterinburg
- 8 nights 3-4 star hotels
- 8 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners (including a Welcome Dinner on day 1)
- Airport arrival transfer on day 1 and departure transfer on day 10
- All relevant transfers and transportation on tour
- Escorted by an English speaking Russian tour guide on days 1 - 6
- Specialist Russian guides at local sights including Yekaterinburg
- Guided sightseeing - St Petersburg, Moscow and Yekaterinburg
- High speed train from St Petersburg to Moscow
- Overnight Trans-Siberian train from Moscow to Yekaterinburg in 4-berth sleeper cabin, including bed linen (upgrade to 2-berth cabin available upon request at time of booking)
- Moscow Metro travel card - 6 journeys
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$3 - 5 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture.
- Entrance Fees: USD$70-80pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 84 today.
- Earn US$ 56+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Route of the Romanovs - 10 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 January 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 January 2022, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Route of the Romanovs - 10 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Route of the Romanovs - 10 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated atleast 14 days before the departure date.