- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- St. Petersburg: Indulge at the centrally located and glamorous Belmond. Embrace its striking décor of resplendent marble, gilded stucco ceilings and breathtaking stained glass. A mix of vintage styleglamour with a selection of the finest modern cuisine, the hotel promises a glamorous gastronomic journey.
- Dining Summary: 7 Breakfasts (B) and 4 Dinners with Wine (DW).
- St. Petersburg: Set off on a private sunset cruise as you take in Russia's White Nights. A unique natural phenomenon caused by St. Petersburg's geographical location, the sky remains bright after midnight.
- St. Petersburg: Explore St. Petersburg in the daylight and head to Saint Peter and Paul Cathedral. Once a prison, but currently used as a museum, this wonderfully ornate building was designed by Domenico Trezzini in the 18th century.
Decadence and ornate beauty await you in Russia, the world's largest country. Delve into its fascinating history and colourful culture as you explore old-world St. Petersburg and cosmopolitan Moscow. From taking a trip to the Grand Kremlin Palace's Royal Apartments where you'll learn more about the fascinating history of Russia's tsars, to uncovering the secrets of Moscow's beautiful metro and its elegant architecture, you're sure to be impressed as you travel in style and indulge in world-class fine dining.
Day 1: Welcome to St. Petersburg.
Day 2: Highlights of St. Petersburg.
Day 3: Ornate Russia.
Day 4: Russian Versailles.
Day 5: Journey to Moscow.
Day 6: A Day of Theatre.
Day 7: Highlights of Moscow.
Day 8: Farewell Moscow.
- At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold. Complimentary, private train station transfers are included when train travel is included within the itinerary. Transfers to train stations or alternate hotels, in the same start or end city of the itinerary, may be requested but are not guaranteed.
- Luxury Gold is proud to offer various modes of transportation, from luxury coach to included train journeys and more, so that you always travel in comfort and experience your journey and destination in the best possible and most appropriate way.
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary, available on departures with 15 or more guests.
- From time to time, your Travelling Concierge will enchant you with a Luxury Gold Flourish, which is a local speciality representing the destination.
- Any international flights to Saint Petersburg and from Moscow are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Remarkable Russia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 176+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Remarkable Russia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 92 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Remarkable Russia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Remarkable Russia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.