- Enjoy one day in Moscow and grasp the best highlights of the Russian capital;
- You will have a fast train roundtrip from Saint Petersburg to Moscow!
This tour is not available on Thursday. If you are travelling on Thursday, please have a look at the Moscow tour scheduled especially for this day of the week. The meeting point for this tour is the cruise terminal, where your guide will be waiting for you holding a sign with your name on it. After that, board a comfortable a/c Mercedes mini-bus and have a drive to the railway station.
The same tour price is available for 2-day, as well for 3-day cruise travelers. Please find the suitable program for you depending on the number of days your ship is staying in Saint Petersburg.
3 DAY CRUISE SHIP PASSENGERS: the tour starts on the 2nd day in the port.
Early in the morning (around 5:40 – 6:00) get ready for a trip from the sea port to the train station.
Catch a fast Sapsan train to Moscow. You will arrive at the Russian capital around 11 am and start your tour in Moscow.
2 DAY CRUISE SHIP PASSENGERS: the tour starts on the 1st day in the port. The exact tour starting time depends on when your ship docks in the port. Right after going through the passport control meet your guide by the ship and have a drive to the airport/railway station.
Trip to Moscow.
Have a fast Aeroexpress train from the airport to Moscow City Center. Start your Moscow tour.
Approximately at 11 am you will start the city overview tour by car along the Whitestone Russian capital and learn the basic facts and history concerning this sumptuous city.
Catch a glimpse of the best-known city squares which comprise of architectural monuments and attract visitors with their exciting history. You will also see modern and ancient Moscow streets, including the legendary Boulevard Ring which boasts with the variety of 18th-19th century aristocratic manors.
You will have an opportunity to take many photos on your way and grasp the most scenic city highlights, e.g. the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour.
The best recognizable Russian landmark and the Russian president residence comprises a great number of cathedrals, palaces and museums which you are going to visit. Originally the Kremlin was built to be a fortress and then became the royal residence.
You are going to see the following Moscow cathedrals which will astonish you with ancient murals, icons and architecture:
1) The Cathedral of the Dormition – the former coronation spot of the Russian emperors;
2) The Archangel Cathedral contains the tombs of Russian tsars buried until 18th century;
3) The Annunciation Cathedral is the domestic church of the Russian tsars.
Apart from this, two famous Russian bronze artifacts – the Tsar Bell and the Tsar Cannon – expect you on the way to the Armoury museum.
Anticipate to see such Tsar’s insignia, as jewellery crowns, scepters, orbs, royal garment, carriages, collection of arms and armour, presents given by the western and eastern kings and queens to the Russian tsars and tsarinas. Moreover, seize an opportunity to enjoy the prominent collection of Faberge Easter eggs.
A walking guided tour along the historical city center. Plunge into the Russian lifestyle and learn some of the Russian historical and cultural background during your nice walk along the city center. Your guide will direct your attention to the fact that almost every architectural construction located in the city center is an element of the Russian heritage and has its own history.
Get ready to listen to your guide’s exciting narration regarding Red Square and St. Basil’s Cathedral located in the very center of it. Take a picture in front of the Zero Kilometer situated on Manezhnaya Square – this is a starting point for all Moscow roads.
Fancy the World War II memorial – the eternal flame – and have a stroll along Alexander’s Garden, where you will have a chance to watch a change of guards.
After that get ready to proceed to Arbat Street – the famous pedestrian street, where it is possible to go shopping for quite a while, have a snack at a café, meet street musicians and painters.
When your Moscow tour comes to an end, you will have a drive to the railway station and take a fast train back to Saint Petersburg. Around midnight you will come back to the ship.
- Professional English-speaking tour-guide/assistant/tour host to accompany you from St.Petersburg to Moscow
- Admissions to all museums as per the itinerary
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly for groups exceeding 6 passengers
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Round trip transfer by air-conditioned minivan (almost all vehicles are equipped with WIFI)
- Round trip Economy class Fast Sapsan Train (for 3-day cruise passengers)
- One-way Economy class flight (St.Petersburg - Moscow) and One-way Economy class fast Sapsan Train (Moscow - St Petersburg) (for 2-day cruise passengers)
- Welcome gift
- A bottle of water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges, local taxes
- Visa-Free paperwork (blanket visa)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
- Upgrade to Business Class or First Class
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
• At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information : ship name, docking time, passport details
• Passport name, number, date of birth and citizenship is required at time of booking for all participants
• Not wheelchair accessible
• A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
• Moscow tour part is WALKING, no transportation is provided
• Infants are FREE of charge. Passport details must be provided like for everyone else directly to the tour provider. Infants must be issed visa-free paperwork by tour provider to be able to go ashore.
• Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
• Not recommended for participants with back problems
• Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
• Not recommended for pregnant women
• Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
• A moderate amount of walking is involved
• Not wheelchair accessible
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.