Good to know
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical Information
• During the low season time (October - April) the tour is suitable for hotel guests and EXCLUDES visa-free paperwork, hydrofoil ride, river and canal boat tour.
• LAST MINUTE bookings (less than 100 hours before the ship arrives) are not available for cruise ship passengers, as all passport details MUST be submitted to the cruise ship authorities 4 days before the ship arrives - this is the way we provide you with the visa-free entry to Russia.
• If you would like to book the tour in any other language but English please select an appropriate add-on upon booking ONLY ONCE (the indicated price 1 is per group up to 15 participants).
• Infants are free of charge. Passport details must be provided for infants like for everyone else. Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (vegetarian/gluten-free etc), otherwise you will be served the same meal as the rest of the group.
• Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
• Infant meals not included
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. In case of rain you will be provided with ponchos
CancellationFree cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.