- Vary your sea voyage by having a special Wednesday tour in St. Petersburg!
- Attend the splendid Hermitage museum, Peterhof and the Catherine palace within one day!
- Take awesome pictures with backgrounds of orthodox cathedrals!
As some museums and palaces have a holiday on this very day of the week, the special tour program has been designed on this occasion. Thus, you do not have to think which sights you should visit this day – here is the best prepared Wednesday tour for you!
Your tour will start by your ship when you get through passport control. Your driver and guide will be waiting for you at your ship’s terminal.
08.00 Meet your guide and driver by the ship
08.10 - 09.30 Start City Overview Tour with photo stops by Church on the Spilled Blood and St.Isaac’s cathedral (both closed on Wed)
09.30 - 13.00 Guided tour of the splendid Hermitage Museum. (actual tour duration 2 hrs)
13.00 - 13.30 Hydrofoil* to Peterhof, the kingdom of fountains.
13.40 - 14.45 Explore the wonderful gardens of Peterhof with your guide. Lunch in the park café (not included)
14.45 - 15.30 Drive to Tsarskye Selo
15.45 - 17.15 Guided tour of Catherine’s palace with Amber Room in Tsarskoye Selo
17.30 - 18.30 Drive back to the city
18.30 Return back to the ship
* In case of a bad weather that hinders a hydrofoil ride, a private vehicle will be provided instead.
Please take into account that the above-indicated program contains only an approximate route which can be varied in order and timing. Anyway, all museums mentioned in the description will be included in your tour!
Lunch: Please note that meals are not included. If you travel in a group more than 8 people, it is better to reserve lunches – please contact us, so that we could inform you about menu options and prices on your tour date.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- VISA-FREE paperwork (for cruise ship passengers)
- Admissions to all museums as per itinerary
- One way hydrofoil rider
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly for groups of 7+
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned sedan or mini-bus, depending on your party size (almost all vehicles are equipped with WIFI)
- Welcome gift!
- A bottle of water daily
- All taxes and handling charges, local taxes
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
• Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
• Wheelchair users: be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
• Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please let us know if you need a car seat/booster seat.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.