- Learn how to make Russian traditional food within 2-3 hours;
- Get an exciting experience and pleasure from the cooking process and its result;
For these 2-3 hours of cooking joy you will be provided with all the necessary ingredients and a professional chef to facilitate the process. Please think of 2-3 specialties that you would like to cook beforehand, so that the restaurant could provide you with necessary ingredients. You may choose them also from the following list:
- Russian Blinis with various fillings
- Russian Borsch (aka beet soup)
- Beef Stroganoff
- Russian Salad (aka Olivie salad)
- Pelmeni (aka Meat Dumplings)
- Russian Schi (aka sauer-kraut soup)
You may also combine this cooking class with a sightseeing tour to make your day even more enjoyable. Only your meal is included in the fixed price which doesn’t depend on people’s number. Make your lunch or dinner special – choose a convenient day and time for you and learn how to cook Russian traditional dishes! Note that the price includes only your meal. It’s highly recommended to have a Russian-speaking escort with you, who could help you to grasp more information and enjoy a nice chat with your chef!
Families with children who are fond of cooking will be glad to combine a new experience with a great amount of joy! A special restaurant located in the city centre is the place where the event is held. It has everything for making a perfect lunch for a group up to 10 people. Make your tour even more enjoyable – have your first Russian cooking experience!
- Professional chef's time for 2-3 hours
- 2 or 3-course meal
- Local taxes and fees
- Guide services (please note that the chef does not speak any English!!!)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
• Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
• Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
• The chef speaks some English, but not very well, that's why we recommend to have a personal tour guide with you to facilitate the process (she will interpret for you)
• No hotel pick up is offered, the client must travel to class location (restaurant in the city centre), either on their own, or all with their tour guide (recommended). We can provide you with a private guide to pick you up from the hotel, deliver you to the class location, assist you during the class, deliver you back to your hotel (or to any other location), at a flat rate of 70 USD per group (if you'd like this service please let us know at the time of booking)
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.