- Catch a brilliant opportunity to make 2 Russian specialties with your own hands;
- Get a unique experience in cooking;
- Learn about Russian traditions and customs and share them with your family and friends!
Within 2 hours a professional Russian chef will be helping you to make delicious Russian dishes. The whole event will take place in a professional kitchen which is the place where future cooking masters start their bright careers.
The cooking class is held in the city center, where you and your personal English speaking escort will be transferred from your hotel at any time you want. It’s desirable to think over a Russian national specialty that you would like to cook beforehand or choose it from the following list:
- Russian Blinis with different fillings
- Beef Stroganoff
- Russian Borsch (aka beet soup)
- Pelmeni (aka Meat Dumplings)
- Russian Salad (aka Olive salad)
- Russian Schi (aka sauer-kraut soup).
We advise you to choose 2 meals beforehand to be sure that the venue will acquire the necessary ingredients for cooking before the class begins.
Feel relaxed and have a nice conversation with your host and chef about Russian lifestyle and the way it is different from your home country. You may have a non-alcoholic drink or a glass of wine (for additional charge). You will surely get a great amount of pleasure from the cooking process and have a wonderful chance to astonish your loved ones with your new cooking skills after returning from your trip!
The tour is suitable for families with children, as they usually feel comfortable during the class, cooking and having fun simultaneously! A restaurant in the city centre where the class is held contains all the necessary staff for cooking in groups up to 10 people. Moreover, it is possible to combine the cooking class with any other sightseeing tour, so that it can easily become your lunch or dinner break!
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in a private vehicle
- English-speaking tour escort/host (other languages available upon request at surcharge)
- Your meal
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase)
• Minimum drinking age is 18 years
• Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
• Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
• Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.