Good to know
• If you would like to book the tour in any other language but English please select an appropriate add-on upon booking ONLY ONCE (the indicated price 1 is per group up to 15 participants).
• CRUISE SHIP PASSENGERS: the tour is not suitable for cruise ship guests, as it EXCLUDES visa-free paperwork and parking in the cruise port. If you would like to book it, you need to pay $100 per group to your guide upon arrival for the mentioned services. LAST MINUTE bookings (less than 100 hours before the ship arrives) are not available for cruise ship passengers, as all passport details MUST be submitted to the cruise ship authorities 4 days before the ship arrives - this is the way we provide you with the visa-free entry to Russia.
• Tour Infants are free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat
• Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
• Adult pricing applies to all travelers except Infants because of Early Admission rate is the same for all ages in the Palace.
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Not wheelchair accessible
• You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
• Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
• A moderate amount of walking is involved.
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.