- Witness the splendor of Peterhof Grand Palace interiors and exteriors;
- Enjoy Special Early Admission to avoid queues;
- Get inspired by beauty of the "Russian Versailles" - Peterhof Palace ensemble;
- Countless fountains, palaces and the spirit of Russian Imperial epoch
You will broaden your horizons about exuberant balls and life of the 18th and 19th centuries society, learn about the Second World War’s detrimental consequences for St Petersburg’s heritage (at the time of WW II – Leningrad). You will also enrich your knowledge about Peter the Great, particularly about his love of sea.
Your tour starts at 9 am when your driver and guide meet you in the lobby of your hotel. You will recognize your guide easily, as she will be holding a sign with your name on it. Afterwards you will have a ride to Peterhof, the former residence of Russian emperors, situated in the neighbourhood of the Gulf of Finland.
Depending on the passengers’ number you may be provided with different kinds of private vehicles which are as follows: a comfortable a/c sedan car for 1-2 people, a Mercedes Viano/Vito van for 3-5 people, a spacious Mercedes Sprinter mini-bus for 6 or more passengers.
Seize a splendid opportunity to avoid long queues of people taking advantage of our Special Early Admission to Grand Palace of Peterhof where your guide will provide you with an exciting narration concerning this place!
One perceives Peterhof to be as beautiful and exquisite as French Versailles. From our point of view, Peterhof’s picturesque view excels one of Versailles considerably.
The Peterhof Grand Palace is considered to be the highlight element of Peter the Great’s “Russian Versailles”. In spite of the fact that palace interiors were almost completely renovated after the WW II, they look even more glorious and opulent than exteriors.
Then you will explore magnificent Lower Gardens with a great number of fountains, where you will have a chance to behold the fountain opening ceremony.
You may have a quick lunch at a park café if you are hungry, or proceed walking along the area with your guide.
At 1 pm you are transferred back to the city. Around 2 pm return back to your hotel.
Note that fountains are not running in winter season until Late April. (exact date to be confirmed)
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Private Vehicle for round-trip
- Special Early Admission to Grand Palace of Peterhof. Note: no Early admision is provided by the palace during Low Season from October to April, thus regular admission is included into the tour cost
- Park admission
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
• Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
• Adult pricing applies to all travelers except Infants because of Early Admission rate is the same for all ages in the Palace.
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Not wheelchair accessible
• You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
• Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
• A moderate amount of walking is involved.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.