- Create a matryoshka-doll with your own color scheme;
- Treat your children and yourself with a fantastic experience!
You may choose any day and time when you are willing to engage into a creative process – thus this painting class can be easily combined with any tour program. It should be noted that if you need an English-speaking escort or a driver, you should select the tour option 'Class + English guide and driver'. As the artist who is in charge of the class doesn’t speak English well, it is better to have a private guide with you who would help to have a nice talk with the artist and grasp all painting nuances.
The price contains blank matryoshka-dolls (one to each person), professional artist’s services for 3 hours, acrylic paint and other required instruments for painting. Drinks and snacks are not included.
Families with children are especially welcome to attend the class, as you will get an unforgettable experience and a lot of fun within 2 hours’ time! A little cosy café located in the heart of the city is the place where the event is held. You may also have a hot drink with something delicious here.
If you have made up your mind to book the painting class with another tour happening during one day, we advise you to arrange the class for morning and enjoy your city tour in the afternoon. It will allow your dolls to dry for several hours, so that you could pick them up at the end of your intensive day. In case you are staying in St. Petersburg for several days, you may schedule the class for the evening and pick your masterpieces up next morning. It is also possible to bring your matryoshka right after the class if you are in a hurry, but it’s highly recommended to leave them for drying for some time.
- One blank matryoshka-doll per person
- Professional artist's time for 2 hours
- Acryllic paint, brushes, aprons, decorations for the dolls and other necessary little things
- Guide services - if the option 'Class only' is selected (please note that the artists does not speak Russian so it is recommended to have a guide with you to assist you during the class)
- Transportation (if the option 'Class only' is selected)
- Drinks and snacks
• The artist speaks some English, but not very well, that's why we recommend to have a personal tour guide with you to facilitate the process (she will interpret for you) - for that you should select the tour option 'Class + English guide and driver' and specify your preferred language in comments (that can be English, German, Spanish or French).
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.