- Spend the whole day at Imperial Residence
- Enjoy an unconventional beauty of palaces, fountains and plants in the park
- Have a fast and exciting trip by hydrofoil there and back along the Gulf of Finland!
Anticipate a magnificent atmosphere of the 18th century palace and the park full of fountains and flowers. You will broaden your horizons about exuberant balls and life of the 18th and 19th centuries society.
Learn about the Second World War’s detrimental consequences for St Petersburg’s heritage (at the time of WW II – Leningrad). The Monplaisir Palace opens its doors for you as well, where you will enrich your knowledge about Peter the Great, particularly about his love of sea.
Around 9:30 your guide will be waiting for you at the lobby of your hotel holding a sign with your name on it.
Have a walk to the hydrofoil dock on foot. At 10 am your boat leaves the dock to transfer you to Peterhof Imperial Residence within 30-40 minutes. The interval time between boats’ departure is around half an hour.
Please note that since hydrofoils are offered in this tour (they start running from 10 am), there will be no possibility for you to take advantage of the special early admission which is available only between 9 and 10 am.
You will arrive to Peterhof from the Gulf of Finland and walk through the Lower Gardens to Peterhof Grand Palace.
Enjoy the interiors of the Grand Palace and learn exciting facts about this magnificent place.
If you are fortunate enough, you will contemplate the view of the fountain opening ceremony.
Afterwards your guide will show you the Monplaisir Palace which was designed by Peter the Great himself. The palace reveals Peter the Great’s outstanding personality, affections and interests, about which you will learn during the guided tour.
Please note that the Monplaisir Palace is CLOSED on the last Monday of each month.
Upon your wish you may attend other palaces with your guide, including Marly Palace, Hermitage Pavillion, Kitchen and Bath Complex (extra charge is required).
One of the park cafes will offer you lunch during the tour.
Around 16:00 return back to Saint Petersburg by hydrofoil.
17:00 Return back to the hotel.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Roundtrip by Hydrofoil (If, because of bad weather conditions, hydrofoils are not running, transfer by private vehicle will be provided)
- Admission to the Lower Park (with fountains)
- Admission to the Grand Palace of Peterhof (closed on Mondays: substitution will be provided - 'Catherine's Block' Palace)
- Admission to Monplaisir Palace
- Radio head-sets for groups 6+
• Children 3-6 must pay for the hydrofoil only (10 USD one way) on the spot to the guide.
• Adult pricing applies to all travelers over 7 years old.
• Not wheelchair accessible
• You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
• Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
• A large amount of walking is involved
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.