- Spend a day with a guide and enrich your knowledge about the city on the Neva river!
- Make up a list of city sights that you are eager to visit within 8 hours!
Make a list of places and attractions that you would like to attend, so that your tour manager could book tickets in advance (and avoid long tiresome queues). Please note that there is an extra charge for admissions. If you haven’t made up your mind what to visit in the city, your tour guide will gladly help you to choose places that you will surely adore!
The meeting point is your hotel’s lobby where your guide and driver will be waiting for you. After this be ready to listen to curious facts (and some significant fragments from its history, if you like) about the city and get inspired by its beauty!
You may visit any attractions in St. Petersburg upon your request, as the city contains a great deal of sights worth visiting. Nevertheless, we recommend you to include the most notable of them in your list: Church on the Spilled Blood, St Isaac's cathedral, Peter and Paul Fortress, Hermitage, Yusupov palace, Russian Museum, Faberge Museum, Alexander-Nevsky Lavra, River and Canal tour and others.
You may also spend the whole day in one or two of the following Imperial residences outside the city – the Catherine, Pavlovsk, Gatchina or Peterhof palaces with their park area – or enjoy unique art selections in the Hermitage museum.
Your tour can be finished at a convenient place for you.
- Professional local guide
- Comfortable a/c vehicle (sedan for 1-2 people, Mercedes Sprinter or Viano for larger parties)
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
• A small amount of walking is involved
• Wheelchair users must be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
• Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
• This is a custom tour, so while booking, please specify the following:
1. Lead passenger (if different from the one making a reservation)
2. Sightseeing preferences (so that your tour operator can pre-order your tickets)
• You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveller.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.