- It is your best 1-day tour option if you arrive on Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday!
- Contemplate the splendid exhibitions of the Hermitage museum;
- Behold the most famous cathedrals and palaces of St. Petersburg;
- Explore the wonderful gardens of Peterhof!
As some museums and palaces have a holiday during some of these days, you will have a private tour of the area. You do not have to think which sights you should visit when you arrive here – here is the best weekend tour prepared just for you!
Your tour will start on your ship when you get through passport control. Your driver and guide will be waiting for you at your ship’s terminal.
08.00 Meet your guide and driver by the ship.
08.10 – 09.30 Start City Overview Tour with photo stops by Peter and Paul Fortress and St.Isaac's Cathedral.
09.30 – 11.30 Guided tour of the splendid Hermitage Museum. (actual tour duration: 2 hours)
12.30 – 12.30 Depart to Peterhof by hydrofoil*.
12.30 – 14.30 Explore the wonderful gardens of Peterhof.
14.30 – 15.20 Depart to Pushkin/Tsarskoye Selo to tour Catherine's Palace with the famous Amber Room and Park.
15.30 – 16.30 Guided tour of Catherine's Palace (actual palace tour duration: 1 hour).
16.45 – 17.30 Drive back to the city.
17.30 – 18.00 Guided tour of the Visit Church on the Spilled Blood (tour duration approx. 20-30 mins).
18.30 Return back to the ship.
* In case of a bad weather that hinders a hydrofoil ride, a private vehicle will be provided instead.
Please take into account that the above-indicated program contains only an approximate route which can be varied in order and timing. In any case, all museums mentioned in the description will be included in your tour!
Lunch: Please note that meals are not included. If you travel in a group more than 8 people, it is better to reserve lunches – please contact us, so that we could inform you about menu options and prices on your tour date.
NOT available on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- VISA-FREE paperwork (for cruise ship passengers)
- Admissions to all museums as per itinerary
- One way hydrofoil rider
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly for groups of 7+
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned sedan or mini-bus, depending on your party size (almost all vehicles are equipped with WIFI)
- Welcome gift!
- A bottle of water
- All taxes and handling charges, local taxes
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
• Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations.
• Wheelchair users: be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please let us know if you need a car seat/booster seat.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.