- duration 21 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 12+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Starting in elegant St. Petersburg and traversing the mighty Trans Siberian Railway you will visit all that Russia has to offer as well as the wilderness of Mongolia. Spanning histories and time zones this is truly a majestic journey.
Day 1: Arrive St. Petersburg
Day 2: St. Petersburg and to Moscow
Day 3: Moscow
Day 4: Moscow and to Yekaterinburg
Day 5: Yekaterinburg
Day 6: Yekaterinburg
Day 7: Trans Siberian Railway
Day 8: Trans Siberian Railway
Day 9: Irkutsk and to Lake Baikal
Day 10: Lake Baikal
Day 11: Irkutsk
Day 12: Aboard the Trans Mongolian Railway
Day 13: Arrive Ulaanbaatar and to Terelj National Park
Day 14: Terelj National Park
Day 15: Terelj National Park and return to Ulaanbaatar
Day 16: Bus to Ulan Ude
Day 17: Ulan Ude and Trans Siberian Railway
Day 18: Trans Siberian Railway
Day 19: Trans Siberian Railway
Day 20: Arrive Vladivostok
Day 21: Vladivostok - Journey Concludes
- 8 hotel (twin share)2 Siberian guesthouse (twin share)2 Mongolian ger8 train Options single supplement available for hotel stays – prices available on request.
- 14 breakfasts 1 lunch3 dinners
- All transfers including to and from the airport.
- Comprehensive schedule of sightseeing with certified Local Guides. You’ll have a generous sprinkling of free time to relax or explore on your own.
- An experienced Tour Leader accompanies the whole journey to keep your adventure on track. Local Guides are native to each destination and as certified professionals will share their immense knowledge with you. 24/7 support is available in the office and on the ground.
- Any international flights to Saint Petersburg and from Vladivostok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Imperial Trans Siberian - Ending Vladivostok tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 266+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Imperial Trans Siberian - Ending Vladivostok tour. You can cancel the tour up to 76 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 75 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 05 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 05 September 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 75 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Imperial Trans Siberian - Ending Vladivostok tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Imperial Trans Siberian - Ending Vladivostok tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.