- See all the highlights that the Catherine Palace contains;
- Be a guest of honor at the special Imperial reception;
- Enjoy classic music orchestra and courtly dances!
The tour is available both for hotel and cruise ship travelers. The meeting point is the lobby of your hotel/the ship’s terminal, where your guide will lead you to a comfortable a/c Mercedes mini-bus. Then get prepared for your royal adventures!
In Tsarskoye Selo/Pushkin the first highlight you are going to see is the former Imperial Stable Houses, where more than 20 refined richly decorated carriages produced in different epochs are kept. After watching these historical artifacts you will enjoy the Imperial Orchestra greeting you warmly at the park entrance. Its welcoming melody will offer you to proceed to the Catherine Palace, namely to its entrance.
This Rococo Palace is going to reveal its splendor and grandeur for you, as you will behold all highlights that the residence contains. Musicians will astonish you with their compositions heard from different rooms of the palace.
Finally, a small chamber orchestra will greet you in the Grand Ballroom, where you will have an opportunity to enjoy a glass of champagne before Her Majesty, the Empress Catherine the Great, will appear in front of you accompanied by her minion, Count Potyomkin. You are welcome to toast to the friendship between nations together with the Empress!
You will feel the atmosphere of a grand celebration sitting in the hall decorated with mirrors and chandeliers, listening to classic music orchestra and watching sumptuous dances.
When the ball draws to its end, the guests will begin to part to each other. From the Main Courtyard you will have one more opportunity to behold the palace and its radiance at the full length before saying your final goodbye to its wonderful place! You are going to remember this once in a lifetime grand reception experience for many years.
- Professional guide
- VISA-FREE paperwork (for cruise ship passengers)
- Admissions to Catherine’s Palace after closing
- Admission to the Royal Carriage Museum
- Special musical surprises while on tour
- A glass of champagne
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 8+ people)
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle (almost all vehicles are equipped with WIFI)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges, local taxes
- Gratuities (recommended)
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.