- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 45
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Experience the history and highlights of Russia over 6 unforgettable days!
Kick off your amazing Highlight of Russia tour with the culture-rich St Petersburg. Roam the displays of Hermitage Museum, the second biggest museum in the world and home to 3 million antiquities! Enjoy the dazzles and delights of this amazing city before traveling to the heart of Russia, Moscow. Explore the capital's churches, charming monuments and museums with countless pieces of incredible art. While you are there, don't forget to try some local delicacies!
Day 1: St. Petersburg
Day 2: St. Petersburg - City tour incl. the Hermitage
Day 3: St. Petersburg (opt. Tsars Route tour)
Day 4: Moscow City Tour, Red Square
Day 5: Moscow, Kremlin Palace, St. Basil's, Arbat Street
Day 6: Moscow
- 4 star hotels and sleeper cabin train
- 4 breakfasts
- Air-conditioned coach or mini-bus and train
- From St. Petersburg airport to the Travel Talk hotel (on day 1)
- Services of experienced guide licenced by the Ministry of Tourism
- Complimentary hotel Wi-Fi access ( where available )
- Any international flights to Saint Petersburg and from Moscow are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Russia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 30+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Russia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 May 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 May 2021, a deposit of 10 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Russia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Russia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour will implement group sizes smalerl than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants. Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.