- Winter adventures
- Christmas markets
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Fully guided
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
- Explore St. Petersburg and Moscow with a Local Specialist
- Visit the Peter and Paul Fortress in St. Petersburg and the Kremlin in Moscow
- View the Tsar's Winter Palace, Nevsky Prospekt, St. Isaac's Cathedral and the statue of Peter the Great in St. Petersburg and Red Square and St. Basil's Cathedral in Moscow
- Connect With Locals This is a unique Be My Guest opportunity to meet and chat with the locals over drinks and canapés at the Theatre of Youth in the centre of St. Petersburg. Enjoy a stage performance by the students in one of the beautiful theatre halls.
Walk in the footsteps of Peter the Great along the winter-white carpets of St. Petersburg and Moscow in a discovery of Russia’s vibrant, modern culture, haunting history, grand palaces and the imposing Red Square.
Day 1: Welcome to St. Petersburg
Day 2: Discover Historic St. Petersburg
Day 3: Explore the Spectacular Hermitage Museum
Day 4: Journey By High-Speed Train to Moscow
Day 5: Enjoy Moscow's Stunning Christmas Markets
Day 6: Moscow Your Way
Day 7: Farewell Moscow
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 1 Farewell Dinner
- 6 Breakfasts
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- 1 Welcome Reception
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Any international flights to Saint Petersburg and from Moscow are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Festive St Petersburg and Moscow tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 62+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Festive St Petersburg and Moscow tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 March 2022, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Festive St Petersburg and Moscow tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Festive St Petersburg and Moscow tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 29 people.
- Groups traveling together will be seated together, and face coverings will be required where mandated, otherwise it is the choice of our guests if they wish to wear face coverings when traveling on the coach. Additionally, all surfaces will be disinfected multiple times per day, and due to our high performing air filters the air within the coach will be completely filtered and changed every 2-3 minutes
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children aged 5-15, who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.