- Enjoy a breathtaking trip to the horses' paradise;
- Learn exciting facts about horses and their lives;
- Have a nice cup of tea with pies after an adventure in the horseland!
The equestrian complex is open for guests of all ages and is about 40-minute drive from the city center. Children and adults will surely get admired by the horses – the inhabitants of the complex. The meeting point for this tour is your hotel lobby, where your guide and driver will be waiting for you. Then you will have a trip to a small village.
The equestrian center comprises a riding school, stables, an indoor arena, different outdoor pens of various sizes, an international hotel (as it accommodates international equestrian competitions). When you arrive in the complex, one of the managers will show you the equestrian facility and share curious facts concerning horses. You will learn how to deal with these beautiful animals and become friendly with them.
After the narration you’ll get an opportunity to have a short horse-ride in turn (approximately 5-10 each) and then you can ride in a horse-drawn carriage (in summer) or sled (in winter). Afternoon hot tea with sweet and fragrant pies will be followed after an exciting horse ride walk, during which you can have a rest and enjoy a conversation with each other!
At the end of the tour your driver will transfer you back to the hotel.
- Round-trip private transfer in a comfortable a/c vehicle
- English-speaking tour escort/host/interpreter
- Tea with pies
- Horse riding
- Equestrian complex tour with the manager
- Carriage ride
- All gear is provided
- Gratuities (recommended)
• Infants under 4 are free of charge
• Private training session for adults or children (1 hour) can be arranged on request.
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
• Not wheelchair accessible
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.