- Museum and gallery visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the beautiful city of St Petersburg, including the exquisite Church on Spilled Blood, Peter & Paul Fortress and Nevsky Prospekt
- Marvel at the dazzling array of art and exhibits in the worldfamous Hermitage Museum, at the Winter Palace in St Petersburg
- Discover a lavish residence of the tsars on a day trip to Catherine Palace at Tsarkoe Selo (winter: midOctober to April) or Peterhof Palace and gardens (summer: May to midOctober)
- Take in the highlights of the capital on a walking tour, visiting Moscow's famous Red Square, home to the historic GUM Department Store, Lenin’s Mausoleum and spectacular St Basil’s Cathedral
Take in the highlights of St Petersburg and Moscow before getting off the beaten track and exploring Russia's historic Golden Ring towns of Suzdal, Kostroma and Yaroslavl. Loaded to the hilt with beautiful architecture, golden spires and onion-domed monasteries, with picturesque countryside to boot, the Golden Ring is one of Russia's most enchanting destinations.
Day: 1 St Petersburg
Day: 2 St Petersburg
Day: 3 St Petersburg
Day: 4 Moscow
Day: 5 Moscow
Day: 6 Suzdal
Day: 7 Kostroma
Day: 8 Yaroslavl
Day: 9 Moscow
- 8 nights 3-4 star hotels
- 8 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners (including a Welcome Dinner on day 1)
- Airport arrival transfer on day 1
- All relevant transfers and transportation on tour
- Guided sightseeing - Moscow, St Petersburg, Suzdal, Kostroma, Yaroslavl
- Escorted by an English speaking Russian tour guide (for groups of 6 or more)
- Specialist Russian guides at local sights
- High speed train from St Petersburg to Moscow
- Moscow Metro travel card - 6 journeys
- A traditional wood painting class in Yaroslavl
- Russian banya (sauna) experience in Suzdal
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$3 - 5 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture.
- Entrance Fees: USD$85-95pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 81+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Discover Russia - 9 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 November 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Discover Russia - 9 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Discover Russia - 9 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.