- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Berlin Sightseeing with a Local Specialist includes views of the Reichstag, Brandenburg Gate and Tiergarten
- Minsk Sightseeing with a Local Specialist includes tour of the Independence Prospekt and Victory Square
- Moscow Sightseeing with a Local Specialist includes views of Red Square, St. Basil's Cathedral and the Kremlin Gardens
- Novgorod View St. Sophia Cathedral and the Kremlin Fort
See all the famous landmarks of Russia, Poland, Belarus and Germany as you embark on a behind-the-scenes exploration of imperial capitals, Soviet history and the triumph of brave nations following devastating conflict. You'll delve into the legacy of the tsars, the former might of the Soviet Union and the bohemian spirit of Berlin as you traverse the incredible landscapes of Russia, Belarus and Poland heading west.
Day 1: Arrive St. Petersburg (3 Nights)
Day 2: St. Petersburg Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 3: St. Petersburg Free Day
Day 4: St. Petersburg – Novgorod (1 Night)
Day 5: Novgorod – Tver – Moscow (2 Nights)
Day 6: Moscow Sightseeing
Day 7: Moscow – Minsk (2 Nights)
Day 8: Minsk Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 9: Minsk – Brest – Warsaw (2 Nights)
Day 10: Warsaw Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 11: Warsaw – Berlin (2 Nights)
Day 12: Berlin Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 13: Depart Berlin
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- 12 Breakfasts
- 3 Three-course lunches
- 4 Three-course dinners
- Airport transfers are provided on the first and last travel day. Conditions apply
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Any international flights to Saint Petersburg and from Berlin are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cossack Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 72+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cossack Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 92 days before departure. For any departures within 03 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cossack Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cossack Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.