- Skip-The-Line Special Early Admission to Catherine's Palace and the Amber Room
- Thorough tour of the glorious Catherine Palace, the Russian imperial summer residence
- Enjoy the brilliant Eighth Wonder of the World - the Amber Room
- Get inspired by the beautiful Tsarskoye Selo
The tour starting time is 9:30 in the lobby of your hotel, where your guide and driver will be waiting for you. Note that it is a group tour, so we recommend you to be ready at 9:15. You will be picked up in turn – the first, second or third in line, depending on your hotel location.
You will recognize your guide by the sign with the Lead Passenger’s name on it. When all tour participants are picked up, they will be transferred to the southern suburb of the city, namely to the Imperial Residence of Tsarskoye Selo, by mini-van.
Enjoy Catherine’s palace and Amber Room, including getting a Special Fast Track Admission to diminish queues! Beside the palace interiors’ contemplation, you will be provided with the information about the palace construction history and modernization by major imperial architects. You may be astonished at learning that many parts of the palace were destroyed during the Second World War, grasp the idea of the tiresome restoration period and learn the history and curious facts about the prominent Amber Room – namely its destruction and reconstruction by gifted amber masters in Tsarskoye Selo workshops.
Afterwards the guide will take you to Tsarskoye Selo park, where you will surely enjoy its picturesque view and your guide’s narration about numerous park buildings, plants and sculptures.
For hungry travelers there will be time for a quick lunch at a park café. Between 12:30 and 13:30 you will have a trip back to Saint Petersburg, where your driver gets you back right into your hotel.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Special Fast Track admission to Catherine's palace
- Park admission
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler;
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately;
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.