Top Sailing, Cruises and Water Activities Tours in 2018/2019
285 Sailing, Cruises and Water Activities Tours
- Learn the ropes in one of the worlds best sailing destinations
- Switch off from technology for a week and let the conversation flow with your fellow travellers
- With a fishing licence in hand you'll be able to throw a line out and catch the night's dinner
- Boat Safari
- Full day game drive
- 3 hours walking safari
- Visit the Lake Nakuru National Park and the Great Rift Valley
- Visit Maasai Mara National Reserve and Hells Gate National Park
- Boat ride on Lake Naivasha
Visit the 3 most popular tourist attractions in Kenya namely Lake Nakuru, Maasai Mara and ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Nairobi/Nairobi
- Operator Cruzeiro Safaris
From US$ 1,384 7 days View Tour
- Enjoy fast track entry to one of Budapest's most ornate thermal spas.
- Cruise down the River Danube at night as you feast on a buffet dinner.
- Pamper yourself with the locals in outdoor and indoor thermal pools.
- Learn the secrets of the architectural marvel of Rialto Bridge & visit Rialto Fish Market
- Explore a maze of charming alleyways, bridges and palaces
- Get special access to the terraces of St. Mark’s Basilica with spectacular views
- Experience cycling and cruising on a long-tail boat
- Visit the Asiatic Bear Sanctuary & take memorable photos
- Relax in the refreshing turquoise pools below the beautiful Kuang Si Waterfall
This full day tour will take you to some unforgettable destinations. The time in each ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Luang Prabang/Luang Prabang
- Operator Asia Travel Links
From US$ 140 8 hours View Tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop off.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples.
- Buffet dinner included.
Our representative shall pick you up at around 18:00 pm from your hotel and transfer ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Cairo/Cairo
- Operator Ibermundo Travel
- Tour Type Private Tour
From US$ 38 3 hours View Tour
- Visit Nubian Villages in Aswan
- See the Nubian Houses and People
- Make Henna Tattoo by Nubian People
- Jungles, mountains and coast: Costa Rica is a natural paradise
- Amazing boat trip down the mangrove-lined Prek Toeuk Sap estuary
- Take a closer look into the life of the locals
- Check out the area's fascinating wildlife
- Visit the village of Kampong Phluk and Tonle Sap lake.
- Explore the lifestyle of the locals villagers.
- See how the community adapts to the seasonal variance of Tonle Sap.
This is a Joint Tour (with other guests) exploring Kompong Phluk. This tour is especially ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Siem Reap/Siem Reap
- Operator Green Era Travel
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 20 6 hours View Tour
- Enjoy the views of Cairo from the cruise
- Have a hearty lunch at the cruise
- Live gipsy music.
- Buffet dinner.
- Romantic sightseeing along the river Danube.
- The only Cinque Terre day trip that leaves from Rome by high speed train..
- Visit three of the five beautiful towns on the Cinque Terre.
- Travel between towns via train, scenic boat cruise and panoramic drive.
- Discover the rainforest, volcanoes and coastline of captivating Costa Rica
Highlights15% off Today
- Trek into a remote community to live with the locals
- Sleep in a cave behind twin waterfalls
- Make your own sugarcane candy
- Explore Budapest the classy way, on a magnificent river cruise.
- 2-hour program with 2 large cocktails.
- Have an unconcealed perspective from the open upper deck of the ship.
- Discover the Norway of Arabia on a traditional dhow in the Persian Gulf.
- 99% chance to see Dolphins.
- Cruise on a traditional Arabian dhow along the Fjords of Musandam.
From US$ 210 1 days View Tour
Highlights15% off Today
- Soak in the views by bicycle in the Sacred Valley
- Climb the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
- Kayak Lake Titicaca
- The sight of a Santorini sunset can turn even the most hardened of souls into a romantic. Walk along the volcanic rim of the island past white villages that cling to plunging cliffs
- Sail across the Aegean Sea on a yacht and island hop through the picture-postcard Cyclades. Swim off the side of the boat and let the waves rock you to sleep each night
- Feast on fresh seafood at a sleepy waterfront taverna in the Small Cyclades islands, far away from tourists and the rest of the world
Highlights10% off Today
- Paddle through world-class rapids on the Pacuare River
- Indulge in a wide variety of activity and adventure
- Mountain bike in the shadow of Arenal Volcano
- Step back in time among the olive groves, ancient villages and medieval architecture of Amalfi. This town retains a rustic charm that makes it a unique location to explore
- Explore the caves of Capri’s Grotta Azzura and swim in the clear blue waters of the Mediterranean
- If it was good enough to be the holiday destination of Roman emperors, the idyllic city of Capri is good enough for anyone. With its boutique shops and Limoncello culture, Capri oozes exclusivity
- Los Glaciares National Park.
- Upsala, Spegazzini and Perito Moreno Glaciers.
- Sailing on Argentino Lake navigating (safely) between icebergs & the large Upsala Glacier.
On this tour we will pick you up at 07:15 in the morning at your ... Read More
- Starts/Ends El Calafate/El Calafate
- Operator Gooshe Aike
From US$ 280 1 days View Tour
Highlights20% off Today
- Live like a local in the Amazon Rainforest
- Learn Quichua traditions by interacting with your local hosts
- Visit an animal rescue centre
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results