- duration 11 days
- tour type Self-guided
- age requirement 8+ yrs
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Discover Europe's most southwesterly point at Cabo de Sao Vicente
- Excellent for birdspotting throughout the year
- Beautiful beaches and picturesque harbours
- Excellent hotels, all with pools
Escape the busy tourist spots of the Algarve and discover the unspoilt Sagres Peninsula, a region of spectacular natural beauty with rugged cliffs, dramatic coastlines, sandy beaches and lush countryside. On our 10-night walking holiday, a mixture of forest, valley and coastal trails take you inland and along Portugal's west and south coast, affording breathtaking views and some truly memorable moments.
the massage available in the hotel was great too.”
ARRIVE AT SAGRES
SAGRES TO PEDRALVA
PEDRALVA TO VILA DO BISPO
AT VILA DO BISPO
VILA DO BISPO TO CABO DE SAO VICENTE/SAGRES
SAGRES TO LAGOS
LAGOS / FIGUEIRA TO SAGRES
- 10 Nights, hotel-to-hotel , Luggage transfers between hotels , All accommodation
- All continental breakfast and 5 evening meals
- Route notes and maps provided
- Walking transfers
- Route notes and maps
- Luggage transfers between hotels
- Walking transfers
- Any international flights to/from Sagres are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Self-Guided Walking the Algarve's South West tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 68+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Self-Guided Walking the Algarve's South West tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 195 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 20 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Self-Guided Walking the Algarve's South West tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Self-Guided Walking the Algarve's South West tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.