- Bicycle tour
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Watu Alo Rice terraces
- Golo Curu hill
The 4-hour tour starts and finishes at Flores Cycling Tours Base-camp. First, you will pass through the town to the east side to see the best view of spider web rice terraces overlooking the town. If your tour is in the morning, this is the best time to see local farmers as they are going to work.
Challenge yourself by riding up Golo Curu hill to a lovely spot and viewpoint from where you can see the town, villages and rice terraces spread out below you. Enjoy riding down past the rice fields and farmers. On the way back, ride up slowly past the main road and enjoy the landscape on both sides. Enjoy delicious Flores homemade coffee served at base camp at the end of the ride.
- Bike and helmet
- Cycling guide
- Mineral water
- Personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.