- Shoot 60 bullets from the legendary Soviet combat weapon
- Take your target back home as a souvenier
- See another side of Russian life, normally hidden for outsiders
- Try traditional food and vodka tastings
- See the most exciting, richly-decorated stations of Moscow Metro
- Learn about the history of the "underground palaces for the people"
- Visit Top-10 famous stations in Moscow Metro
From US$ 80 US$ 68 1.5 hours View Tour
- Informative and Guided tour of the Tretyakov Gallery
- Visit Winzavod and ArtPlay, the the main design and art districts in Moscow
- Explore works made by local artisans
- See artworks created by autistic children
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Led by a local guide
Learn about the history of Moscow and Russia from an experienced guide on a 4-hour... ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Moscow/Moscow
- Operator Walks With Folks
- Tour Type Private Tour
From US$ 130 3.5 hours View Tour
- Local guide.
- Best sights & secret spots.
- Authentic places for lunch/dinner.
- Very interesting and informative guided tour about Stalin's rule
- Discover unique sights in St. Petersburg with your guide
- Explore the rich and beautiful history of Russia
- Visit a Soviet-styled bar for some vodka and interaction with locals
- Visit Museum of the Great Patriotic War
- Walk in a Victory Park with a guide
- Explore the top attractions of Moscow such as St. Basil’s Cathedral and Red Square
- Explore Moscow's local life
- Find out why locals love their cheburek
- Watch St. Petersburg from the eyes of a local
- Explore some of the most beautiful architectural marvels in the city
- Fall in love with breathtaking views of St Petersburg
- Tour the Red Square.
- Visit the famous Kremlin.
- Ride the Moscow metro.
- Promenade through the picturesque Nevsky Prospekt and discover some of St Petersburg’s cultural ‘big-hitters’ such as the Hermitage and Stroganov Palace.
- Learn the basics of Russian cuisine as you sample delicious home cooking in a café popular with locals.
- Meander through the oldest food market in the city, gathering delicious morsels from around the world as you go.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results