- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 4+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Chase the elusive Northern Lights
- Enjoy riding a husky sled
- Visit two museums & learn more about the history of the Sami people
- Go on a crab fishing trip near the waters of Honningsvag
Go on a crab fishing trip near the waters of Honningsvag, Norway, and enjoy the fruits of your labor. Visit the North Cape Museum and learn more about the tough life of people in the Arctic region. Cross the border back into Finland and head for Saariselka, a resort village in northern Finland known for its beautiful sceneries.
From towering cliffs to deep blue fjords and a landscape covered in snow and ice, this trip will provide you with a unique opportunity to enjoy some of the most amazing sceneries of northern Europe. End your tour with a hike to a hilltop in Saariselka. We will drive you back to your accommodation in Rovaniemi after the trip is over.
Day 1: Rovaniemi
Day 2: Rovaniemi - Honningsvag
Day 3: Honningsvag - Saariselka - Rovaniemi
- Pickup from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation in Rovaniemi
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guides. Tour guides available in the following languages on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese & Japanese
- Arctic winter clothes, snow boots & gloves provided for the duration of the tour
- Accommodation : 2 nights in a forest chalet or a 4 star hotel depending upon availability
- Activities included: husky sled ride, Northern Lights shase, king crab fishing and lunch, Sami Museum (Siida) and North Cape Museum tickets & Saariselka hilltop visit
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section & the itinerary
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Save US$ 51+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.