- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 4+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy snowshoeing in the frozen waterfalls of Korouoma Canyon
- Go on a Northern Lights hunting trip
- Put your skiing skills to test in Pello
- Take a ride behind a team of sleigh dogs
Join us on this 6-day, guided trip and get the chance to enjoy the best of Finnish winter sport. Hit the slopes on the first day of the tour with a cross-country skiing in Pello. The second day involves hiking and snowshoeing in the Korouoma Canyon. Take a ride behind a team of sleigh dogs and travel through the Finnish wilderness on the third day and go ice fishing and Northern Lights hunting on the fourth day of the trip.
Go on a downhill skiing trip in Pello on the second last day of the trip. We will drop you off at the airport or the train station in Rovaniemi on the final day of the tour. For more about this trip, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Rovaniemi arrival & cross country skiing trip
Day 2: Hiking and snowshoeing in the Korouoma Canyon
Day 3: Husky sleigh
Day 4: Ice fishing & Northern Lights ice floating experience
Day 5: Downhill skiing in Pello
Day 6: Rovaniemi departure
- Pickup/drop off at the airport or the train station. Transfers between your hotel/accommodation and activities
- 5 nights' accommodation in a 3-star hotel
- 5 buffet breakfasts in total
- A professional, English-speaking tour guide
- All activities and entrances as per the itinerary
- Winter clothes and all sporting equipments
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section or the itinerary
- International/domestic airline tickets
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Travel insurance
- Save US$ 59+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.