- Rovaniemi See the sights of Rovaniemi on a city tour and visit the famous Arktikum Museum
- Santa Claus Village Cross the Arctic Circle and meet Santa Claus in his home in Rovaniemi
- Reindeer farm Opt to visit a reindeer farm and enjoy a sleigh ride, stopping for a warming bonfire enroute
- Husky sleigh ride Choose to embark on a husky sleigh ride through the Lappish countryside
SEMI-INDEPENDENT + FAMILY TOUR: Head to Finnish Lapland for 5 days with a difference. Cross the Arctic Circle, meet Santa Claus in Rovaniemi and become a reindeer driver all in five magical days. Families with children aged 4 yrs and above are welcome on this holiday.
Day: 1 Rovaniemi
Day: 2 Rovaniemi
Day: 3 Rovaniemi
Day: 4 Rovaniemi
Day: 5 Rovaniemi
- 4 nights 4 star hotel
- 4 breakfasts
- Return airport/railway transfers on days 1 and 5
- City tour of Rovaniemi
- Excursion to Santa Claus Village
- Entrance into Arktikum Science Museum in Rovaniemi
- Items of a personal nature and additional meals
- International flights to/from our tour start/end points and visas
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 32+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Lapland & the Arctic Circle - 5 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 94 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 May 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 May 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 94 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Lapland & the Arctic Circle - 5 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Lapland & the Arctic Circle - 5 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated atleast 14 days before the departure date.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
- How much does a tour to Finland cost?
Can my child join this tour with an accompanied adult?
It is possible for children under 18 years of age to join this tour, however, depending on the age of the child, the price may be the same as an adult. If you can please provide the customers' preferred departure date, full names (as per passport) and dates of birth, I can confirm availability and send you back full pricing details.
- How many days are enough to travel in Finland?
- What is the best month to visit Finland?