- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Rovaniemi capital of Finnish Lapland
- Santa Claus Village get to cross the Arctic Circle and meet Santa Claus in his home in Rovaniemi
Semi-Independent Tour: Head to Finnish Lapland for 5 days with a difference. Cross the Arctic Circle, meet Santa Claus in Rovaniemi and become a reindeer driver all in five magical days.
Day: 1 Rovaniemi
Day: 2 Rovaniemi
Day: 3 Rovaniemi
Day: 4 Rovaniemi
Day: 5 Rovaniemi
- 4 nights 3 star hotel
- 4 breakfasts
- Return airport/railway transfers on days 1 and 5.
- City tour of Rovaniemi
- Excursion to Santa Claus Village
- Entrance into Arktikum Science Museum in Rovaniemi
- Items of a personal nature and additional meals
- International flights to/from our tour start/end points and visas
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 57 today.
- Save US$ 38+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Lapland & the Arctic Circle - 5 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Lapland & the Arctic Circle - 5 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Lapland & the Arctic Circle - 5 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.