- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 30
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Reindeer Sleigh Ride Enjoy a short sleigh ride through snow covered forests as Santa's flying friends pull you along
- Husky Sledding Head out on a husky adventure as your new furry friends pull you 15km across the snowy landscape
- Rovaniemi Explore this beautiful Arctic town, home to Santa Claus village since 1985
- Snowmobiling Hop on to a snowmobile and whizz through the Arctic wilderness on this exhilarating 90 minute ride
Set out to discover the Arctic wilderness on this tour in Finnish Lapland. Go husky sledging through frozen forests, snowmobile along snow covered tracks and interact with reindeer in their natural habitat. Discover the highlights of this beautiful landscape, close to the Arctic circle.
Day: 1 Rovaniemi
Day: 2 Rovaniemi
Day: 3 Rovaniemi
Day: 4 Rovaniemi
Day: 5 Rovaniemi
- 4 nights 4 star hotel in Rovaniemi
- 4 breakfasts
- Arrival and departure airport transfers from Rovaniemi Airport on days 1 and 5
- Snowmobile Safari including Arctic Circle ceremony
- Reindeer farm visit including a short reindeer sleigh ride
- Husky Safari with 90 minute sleigh ride and warm drinks
- Items of a personal nature and additional meals
- International flights to/from our tour start/end points and visas
- Tipping - An entirely personal gesture
- Optional excursions
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 55+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Lapland & Husky Highlights - 5 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 September 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Lapland & Husky Highlights - 5 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Lapland & Husky Highlights - 5 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.