- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 2 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 4+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy fishing for king crabs in Kirkenes
- Float on the Arctic Ocean wearing a survival suit
- Visit the famous Sami Museum (Siida) and learn more about the Saami people
Stop midway in Inari and visit the famous Sami Museum (Siida). Explore the exhibits of the museum that deal with the indigenous people and culture of Lapland. Learn more about the Sami people, who have been staying in this region since time immemorial.
Head straight for the Arctic Ocean upon reaching Kirkenes, in Norway. Strap a survival suit and float amid ice and snow on the ocean while a trained diver hunts for your lunch, including the highly prized king crab and sea urchins. Once the food is caught, we’ll teach you how to cook them.
After this, it’s time to relax in your seaside cabin. We will drive you back to your pickup point the next day via Saariselka, where you will see the famous Kaunispaa fell.
Day 1: Rovaniemi/Ivalo - Kirkenes
Day 2: Kirkenes - Rovaniemi/Ivalo
- Pickup from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation in either Ivalo or Rovaniemi
- English-speaking tour guides. Tour guides in the following languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish & Chinese
- Overalls, boots, gloves and beanies provided for the duration of the tour
- Accommodation: 1 night in a seaside cabin in Norway
- Activities: Arctic floating, Northern Lights chasing, entrance tickets to the Sami Museum (Siida), diving trip for King Crab & seafood
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary or the 'What's Included' section
- Earn US$ 38+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.