- Visit 4 lakes; Lake Rotorua, Lake Okareka, Lake Tikitapu (Blue Lake) & Lake Tarawera
- Learn about the Rotorua Lakes District, the history of tourism, forestry, geothermal forma
- Appreciate the history of the 1886 Tarawera eruption
- Breathtaking views of volcanic domes, native New Zealand forests, and stunning lakes
Our Duck Tours begin right in the heart of Rotorua and ventures out of town to the spectacular lake’s district where you will experience your first “SPLASHDOWN” into the sheltered calm waters of Lake Okareka. Your ConDUCKtor will then take you further, exploring the natural beauty of the lakes district with a backdrop of the magnificent volcanic domes of Mount Tarawera. After plunging into the deep blue water of Lake Tarawera, the return trip will see you viewing the sacred Lake Rotokakahe (The Green Lake) before splashing down on Tikitapu (the Blue Lake) your forth and final lake visit before the homeward journey back to the sulphurous aroma of Rotorua’s city centre.
- Fully guided commentary
- A quacking good time
- And much, much more…
• Please note that the minimum numbers for the tour to depart are 4 paying adults at retail price. The operator reserves the right to postpone the tour if these numbers are not met.
• Passengers will be offered an alternative departure and will be guaranteed departure for this time regardless of numbers.
• If an alternative time or day is not suitable, the passenger will be offered a full refund of the ticket price.
• Please notify us a minimum of 24 hours prior to your departure time to avoid cancellation fees.
• Cancellations within 24 hours of your departure time will be charged at 50% of the cost of your tour.
• Cancellations less than 1 hour prior to the departure of your trip will incur the full price of the tour.
• If you do not show up on the day, without notifying us, you will be charged the full price of the tour.
• Rotorua Duck Tours will give a full refund in the event of a breakdown or unexpected halting of your trip.