- Get unparalleled access to the newly-opened Casa di Augusto and Casa di Livia
- Admire beautiful frescoes and architecture that predate the Colosseum by a century
- Learn about the life of Emperor Augustus, Caesar’s heir and the father of Roman Empire
- Wander the ruins of the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
With our new VIP Caesar’s Palace Tour, we’ll take you beyond security gates into the home of one of history’s great leaders. You will admire incredible frescoes and architecture as you learn about the fascinating lives that unfurled here, with appearances from Mark Anthony and Cleopatra; and rumors of murder by poisoning. This amazingly well-preserved palace is every bit as impressive as Pompeii but sits directly in the heart of Rome.
Afterwards, head to the Colosseum to learn about the astounding blood sports that took place here. With Skip the Line Access, you won’t waste in long ticket lines for a fully-guided tour of the first and second levels.
On this VIP Ancient Rome tour, you’ll also stroll through the Roman Forum, where money-lenders, temples, and debate forums once hosted the teaming civic life of the ancient city; visit the Temple of The Vestal Virgins; climb the Palatine Hill for a lesson in the mythic founding of the city by Romulus and Remus; and learn of the great victories that inspired the Arches of Constantine and Titus.
With skip-the-line access at all sites, an expert guide, and a small group of 15 people or fewer, this is the perfect tour for those who want an insight into Roman history that goes far beyond the conventional tourist trail and introduces you to some of Antiquity’s greatest sites.
- Special access entry to the Casa di Livia and Casa di Augusto (Casear’s Palace!)
- Skip the line tickets & reservation fees for the Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- Handpicked tour guide
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
● Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
● Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers on this tour.
● NOTE: There is a new rule at the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill that only small backpacks and regular-size handbags are allowed inside. Guests with larger bags will not be allowed to enter (there are no storage facilities) and all guests must now pass through a security check before entering the Colosseum.
● The Colosseum has changed its admission policy to ensure that only 3,000 people are allowed within the amphitheater at any given time, meaning much less crowding during busy periods. Although our tickets are pre-booked with Skip the Line access, this may mean a slight delay on entering if capacity has already been reached. We expect that the instances of this will be limited but ask for your patience if you travel on a busy day and are affected by this unavoidable circumstance. In all, it should make for a much nicer experience for all (and longer general access lines!).
● The Colosseum is subject to occasional closures. The Colosseum administration is usually aware of this and informs us the day before or of a given closure. Please provide us with detailed contact information in the event that we need to reach you to reschedule your tour.
● Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
For cancellations made more than 72 hours prior to tour commencement: Full refund.
For cancellations made within 72 hours prior to tour commencement: No refund can be provided.
For amendments made more than 72 hours prior to tour commencement: No amendment fee, pending availability.
For amendments made within 72 hours prior to tour commencement: Amendments subject to a amendment fee per person, per tour, pending availability.
Late Arrivals & No Shows:
No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.