- History, culture & religion made accessible & fun through a private family friendly guide
- Our Divine Race Scavenger Hunt for curious kids
- See the highlights of the Vatican in a fun and entertaining way
- Collect your prize at the end of your tour (4-14 year olds)
You will learn about the history of the Vatican, about the Sistine Chapel and our mother of all churches, St. Peter's Basilica.
Your children will solve the riddles and games and you will find out the secret that lies behind it all! This is an exclusive private tour for only your family! The price listed is not per person but for a family, or group of friends.
We have scavenger hunts for children both at the age 3-5 years and 6-13 years! We look forward to taking you and your kids on an informative and entertaining tour through The Vatican.
- Your own private family friendly guide
- Scavenger hunts for kids 3-5 and/or 6-13
- Your chlildren will collect their little prize at the end of the tour
- Ancient Rome Hunt
- Baroque Walk
- Tickets are not included, but skip the line tickets can be provided
We have scavenger hunts for children 3-5 years and 6-13 years! Younger siblings are very welcome to tag along! Strollers are allowed in the museums, but need to be deposited in order to go inside St. Peter's Basilica! Please cover your shoulders and knees! Please do not bring any bulky bags, backpacks, pocket books or else you may need to check them in! Camera is a MUST!
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.