- duration 11 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- Italian Lakes: For your DineAround Evening, you are offered a selection of handpicked local restaurants to choose from, each with its own distinctive ambience and cuisine.
- Lake Iseo: Visit a local winery passed down through the generations and taste their latest vintages with a master vintner.
- Venice: Cruise to the charming fisherman's island of Burano to enjoy a delicious Celebration Dinner with wine and newfound friends.
- Dining Summary: 10 Breakfasts (B) and 5 Dinners with Wine (DW), all with tea or coffee.
"Mangia bene, ridi spesso, ama molto," means "eat well, laugh often and love much." I don't think there is any other expression that more completely describes the Italian way of life." -Annelies Zwijns, Travel Director
Day 1: Welcome to the Eternal City of Rome.
Day 2: VIP Vatican and Rome with a Local.
Day 3: Ancient Pompeii and the Isle of Capri.
Day 4: The Isle of Dreams.
Day 5: The Autostrada del Sole to Florence.
Day 6: Florence, Birthplace of the Renaissance.
Day 7: Cinque Terre and Portofino to Santa Margherita.
Day 8: Lake Maggiore.
Day 9: To Venice with Wine along the way.
Day 10: Venice and the Magic of La Serenissima.
Day 11: Arrivederci Venice.
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times. If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport.
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination.
- Any international flights to Rome and from Venice are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Treasures of Italy tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Insight Vacations. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 141 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 08 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Treasures of Italy tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Treasures of Italy tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.