Travel from energetic Rome to Florence, Bologna, and soothingly romantic Venice on this four-day experience. You’ll marvel at Michelangelo’s gift for turning marble into skin as you gaze up at the perfection of the David in Florence, and dare to feed the pigeons in Venice’s St. Mark’s Square. With ample cobblestone alleys to roam, breathtaking monuments and churches to discover, narrow canals to float along, and tiny shops to dip into, you’ll experience the eternal beauty of each city on this unforgettable tour!
Day 1: Rome > Assisi > Siena > Florence
Day 2: Florence
Day 3: Florence > Bologna > Padua > Venice
Day 4: Venice
- Accommodation in standard-level hotels
- Stretch your legs with extra legroom on the coaches! More space is provided on board to pamper travellers with the most comfortable trip
- Meals as per itinerary (please inform us at the moment of the booking, in case of any food allergy or dietary restrictions)
- Transportation by deluxe motorcoach
- Professional services of an experienced English-speaking tour-escort and visits with English-speaking local guides
- Headsets to follow the information provided by the tour leader and local guides
- Visits to Assisi, Siena, Florence, Bologna and Padua
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board to be in touch with family and friends
- International or domestic airfare
- Gratuities to guides and drivers
- Travel insurance
- Porterage service
- Additional meals when not mentioned on the itinerary
- Entrance fees to monuments or museums when not mentioned on the itinerary
- Local city tax for overnight stays
- Visas required for entry into the country as necessary
- Anything of a personal nature or that is not mentioned in included
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 28+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Marco Polo tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 January 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 January 2024, a deposit of 368 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
The Marco Polo tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Marco Polo tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.