- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- age_requirement 18+ years old
- Learn to make handmade pasta in a 17th century villa with a locally renowned chef
- Visit truffle territory of the nero pregiato on the foothills of the Apennines
- Experience the ultimate farmtoterrace wine tasting experience
- Stay in a boutique accommodation located just steps away from Ascoli Piceno
Set in the backdrop of enchanting medieval villages, a truffle territory and various national parks, you will be able to relax and fully immerse yourself in the Bel Paese. Unpack once and unwind in a luxury boutique stay in the heart of Ascoli Piceno’s historic centre.
Indulge in award-winning wines, a fun hands-on cooking class and world-renowned regional delicacies in an itinerary that will give you the true taste of Italian life.
Not only will you meet local experts and learn from an Italian chef, you will also be joined by a bilingual local guide with an international culinary resume. His expertise and passion for sharing knowledge about this acclaimed region of Italy will ensure your trip is filled with memories to last a lifetime.
Escape the crowds and travel deeper on a journey through authentic Italy that you have always dreamed about.
Day 1: Rome to Ascoli
Day 2: Travel to Offida and the wine country
Day 3: Stroll in and around Ascoli Piceno
Day 4: Cooking in the Italian countryside
Day 5: Arriverderci!
- 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 1 dinner
- 4 nights' accommodations in a four-star boutique hotel
- Airport pick-up from Rome’s Fiumicino Airport
- Professional, English-speaking guide
- One wine tasting experience
- Private walking tour of Ascoli Piceno with a local guide
- Private guided walking tour of Offida with a local
- One hands-on cooking class
- Optional sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All entrance fees are included as per the itinerary
- All transportation from rendezvous to drop-off in a private vehicle
- Departure day transfer to Ascoli Piceno’s bus or train station
- All gratuities for city guides and service at meals
- All special events, private tours, and local experts as the per itinerary
- Single Supplement
- International/domestic flights
- Travel and trip cancellation insurance
- Items of personal nature
- Return transfer from Ascoli Piceno to Rome or elsewhere
- Any items not mentioned 'What's Included' section of the itinerary
- Earn US$ 87+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationItinerary disclaimer While it is our intention to adhere to the route described above, the order & inclusions of specific activities are subject to change. We always leave some room for spontaneity, building a certain amount of flexibility into the itinerary, and on occasion it may be necessary, or desirable, to make alterations to ensure we can offer you the best of what is available in season. It is important to note that some activities are dependent on the weather and may vary due to the time of year and/or forces beyond our control. The Trip Details and Itinerary are a general guide to the tour and regions you will be visiting. Any mention of specific destinations is by no means a guarantee that they will be visited. Additionally, any travel times listed are approximations only and may vary due to local circumstances. Activity Level This trip is appropriate for people who enjoy a good stroll, and feel comfortable while on the move. Daily walking times vary from 1 to 4 hours, from urban strolls to uphill walks. Cooking classes will require standing on your feet for up to 3 hours. Accommodation Nestled in the heart of Ascoli Piceno’s Centro Storico (Historic Center) our selected accommodation is a stunning property that is locally-owned and operated. Once having its life as a noble palace and convent, the two were combined to create a perfectly curated luxury boutique 4-star stay that is a unique expression of our territory. Tucked away down a cobble-stone paved alley its position offers tranquility, yet it is conveniently located just steps away from the city center and one of Italy’s most beautiful squares: Piazza del Popolo (The People’s Square). It is the perfect location to immerse yourself in the rhythm of our city, allowing you to easily enjoy an evening passeggiata (stroll), and ease into what the Italians call “La Dolce Vita”.