- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Assisi Orientation tour includes views of the Basilica of St. Francis
- Florence Sightseeing with a Local Specialist includes views of the Cathedral, Piazza della Signoria and Ponte Vecchio
- Italian Lakes Enjoy a free day with spectacular views
- Lugano Visit this magnificent lakeside resort
Embrace excess as you travel the length and breadth of la bella Italia. From the former capital of the world to the sun-kissed south, the shimmering Italian Lakes to quiet contemplation in Assisi, the birthplace of the Renaissance to fiery Naples - this grand 13-day exploration of Italy will reveal why Verdi proclaimed that he would gladly exchange the entire universe for Italy. You may one day feel the same.
Day 1: Arrive Rome (2 Nights)
Day 2: Rome Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 3: Rome – Bay of Naples (2 Nights)
Day 4: Sorrento Excursion
Day 5: Bay of Naples – Assisi (1 Night)
Day 6: Assisi – Venice (Oriago) (2 Nights)
Day 7: Venice Orientation and Free Time
Day 8: Venice (Oriago) – Verona – Lugano – Italian Lakes (2 Nights)
Day 9: Free Day or Milan and Lake Como Excursion
Day 10: Italian Lakes Region – Pisa – Florence (Prato) (2 Nights)
Day 11: Florence Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 12: Florence – Siena – Rome (1 Night)
Day 13: Depart Rome
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- 12 Breakfasts
- 5 Three course dinners
- Airport transfers are provided on the first and last travel day. Conditions apply
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Any international flights to/from Rome are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Splendours of Italy tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 63+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Splendours of Italy tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 92 days before departure. For any departures within 04 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Splendours of Italy tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Splendours of Italy tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.