- duration 5 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 13-99 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-37931
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
Begin by immersing yourself in the ancient ruins of Pompeii, a once-thriving ancient city frozen in time by the catastrophic eruption of Mount Vesuvius. Afterward, retreat to the idyllic town of Sorrento, where your charming hotel promises a comfortable respite. Venture out to the renowned island of Capri, nestled in the Bay of Naples, and be entranced by its natural beauty and cultural allure. Marvel at the picturesque hillside town of Positano, etched into the rugged coastline, before making your way back to the eternal city of Rome, enriched by the memories of this coastal sojourn
Day 1: Rome > Naples > Pompeii > Sorrento
Day 2: Sorrento > Capri > Sorrento
Day 3: Sorrento > Positano > Amalfi
Day 4: Amalfi
Day 5: Amalfi > Naples > Rome
- 4-nights accommodation in 4-star hotels
- Local assistant service at the Rome train station (departure), Naples train station (arrival and departure), and check-in and check-out at the hotel in Sorrento
- 4 breakfasts
- Transfer from Naples train station to Sorrento via Pompeii
- Transfer from Sorrento to Amalfi with a stop in Positano (2 hours)
- Transfer from Amalfi to Naples train station
- Roundtrip transportation from the Sorrento Hotel to the pier
- Semi-private guided tour of the archaeological site of Pompeii with entrance tickets
- High-speed train travel in second class as per the itinerary
- Grand Tour of Capri by minibus and boat onboard a Gozzo Sorrentino around Capri with a welcome drink on board and a minibus tour to visit the island
- International or domestic airfare
- Gratuities to guides and drivers
- Travel insurance
- Beverages during meals and additional meals when not mentioned on the itinerary
- Entrance fees to monuments or museums when not mentioned on the itinerary
- Local city tax for overnight stays
- Visas required for entry into the country as necessary
- Anything of a personal nature or that is not mentioned in included
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 61+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Splendid Amalfi Coast - Small-Group Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 15 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 14 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 06 March 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 06 March 2024, a deposit of 481 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 14 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Splendid Amalfi Coast - Small-Group Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Splendid Amalfi Coast - Small-Group Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.