- See the famous sites in central Rome like the Trevi Fountain & Spanish Steps
- Indulge in a delicious gelato – Italy’s answer to ice cream
- Step into the Pantheon and learn choice morsels from the 1,900 year history
- Bask in the grandeur of the Piazza Navona
We’ll start our tour in Piazza Navona, less of a plaza than a grand outdoor art gallery. You’ll learn about the political intrigues surrounding Bernini’s Fountain of Four Rivers as well as some of the artistic in-jokes that he carved into the stone.
Next, we’ll head into our favorite site in Rome; the 1,900 year old Pantheon. In the early evening this marvel from Antiquity is much less crowded than during the day and your guide will take full advantage of the serenity to tell you about the history of the iconic dome.
After your visit of the Pantheon we’ll stop off for a scoop of gelato – Italy’s legendary answer to ice cream — included in the price of the tour. Next, we’ll stroll to the iconic Trevi Fountain. Your friendly, expert guide will explain the history and lore of the fountain before instructing you on how many coins to toss in depending on what wish you are hoping to fulfill (throw enough in and you might meet your soul mate!)
We’ll finish our evening stroll at the famous Spanish Steps. Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck fans will recognize this spot from ‘A Roman Holiday’ - here they bumped into each other
- Piazza Navona
- Bernini’s Fountain of the Four Rivers
- Pantheon (except on Sundays due to early closure)
- Trevi Fountain
- Spanish Steps
- Expert tour guide
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
● Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
● Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers on this tour.
● Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- For cancellations made more than 72 hours prior to tour commencement: Full refund.
- For cancellations made within 72 hours prior to tour commencement: No refund can be provided.
- For amendments made more than 72 hours prior to tour commencement: No amendment fee, pending availability.
- For amendments made within 72 hours prior to tour commencement: Amendments subject to a amendment fee per person, per tour, pending availability.
Late Arrivals & No Shows:
- No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.