- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a walking tour of Rome, see some of its major sights
- Take a boat ride on the canals of Venice
- Explore the pristine beaches of Cinque Terre
- Visit Florence, home to masterpieces of Renaissance art and architecture
See Ponte Vecchio, the Medici Palace and Duomo. Enjoy free time on the beaches of Cinque Terre before travelling to Venice. Take a boat ride through its canals and see the Bridge of Sighs, Doge's Palace & St. Mark's Square. You also have the option of choosing a wine tour and two day trips, one to Pisa to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa and the other to Doge's Palace in Venice.
Stay in 4-stars hotels throughout the duration of the tour. For more about this trip, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Rome
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Rome
Day 4: Rome - Florence
Day 5: Florence
Day 6: Florence - Cinque Terre
Day 7: Cinque Terre
Day 8: Cinque Terre - Venice
Day 9: Venice
Day 10: Venice
- Activities: a boat ride tour through the canals & islands of Venice. Walking tours of Rome and Florence
- Accommodation: 4-stars hotels (twin-sharing basis)
- Meals: complimentary breakfasts might be available in some hotels
- Train tickets
- Walking tours of Rome and Florence
- Pre-tour Accommodation (Rome)
- Post-tour Accommodation (Ven)
- Uffizi Gallery Guided Tour
- Pisa day tour from Florence
- Doge's Palace and St.Marks Bas
- Doge's Palace Tour
- Pisa, Siena, San Gimignano wit
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Pickup and drop-off transfers
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Meals other than the complementary breakfasts
- Earn US$ 67+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationCancellation of the Tour and Cancellation Charges All cancellation notices must be received in writing and will become effective as of the date of the postmark or e-mail. If a participant cancels 120 days or more prior to departure, a full cost of a trip will be refunded. Per-person charges for cancellations that occur less than 120 days prior to the departure date (the cancellation penalty period) are as follows: 90-119 days prior to departure 50% of the trip cost 89 or fewer days prior to departure: 100% of the trip cost