- duration 9 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Rome and Florence during walking tours
- Travel to Cinque Terra, the Italian version of the French Riviera
- Relax on the beaches of Nice and visit Monaco
- Visit Sagrada Familia and other major landmarks of Barcelona
Head for Florence next. Admire the grand, ornate architecture of this city that gave the world Michelangelo. Take a train to Cinque Terre and explore the Italian region that is often considered to the Italian Riviera before heading for Nice, a city that was the playground of European aristocracy in the 19th century.
The last destination of the trip is Barcelona, the beautiful city that has provided the world with famous architects and fairytale buildings. Visit Sagrada Familia, widely considered to be one of the masterpieces of Catalan architecture. See some of the most important highlights of the 3 countries in southern Europe during this trip. For more information, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Rome
Day 2: Rome - Florence
Day 3: Florence
Day 4: Florence - Cinque Terre
Day 5: Cinque Terre
Day 6: Cinque Terre - Nice
Day 7: Nice
Day 8: Nice - Barcelona (flight)
Day 9: Barcelona
- Experienced tour guides
- 8 nights' accommodation in 4-star hotels
- Transport as per the itinerary, including by train and flight (Nice-Barcelona)
- Meals: complimentary breakfasts may be available in some hotels
- Flight tickets to/from the starting and ending cities
- Travel insurance
- Pickup and drop off services. Transfers not mentioned on the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Save +US$ 62 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.