- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Learn more about the rich history of Rome during an orientation walk
- Enjoy a boat ride in Venice, see some of its major canals
- Visit Florence, an openair museum of European architectural masterpieces
Enjoy a romantic boat ride in Venice before travelling to Milan, the final destination of this trip. See some of the major landmarks of the city and prepare for your departure. Learn more about the rich history of Italy from your passionate tour guide along the way and prepare for your departure on the final day of the trip.
Day 1: Rome
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Rome
Day 4: Rome - Florence
Day 5: Florence
Day 6: Florence - Venice
Day 7: Venice
Day 8: Venice - Milan
Day 9: Milan
Day 10: Milan
- Activities as per the itinerary
- Accommodation: 4-stars hotels (9 nights)
- Complimentary breakfasts in some hotels
- Train tickets to destinations as per the itinerary
- Experienced tour guides
- International flights to/from starting & ending cities
- Travel insurance
- Pickup and drop-off transfers
- Meals apart from those mentioned on the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Earn US$ 68+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPlease note that you won't be travelling in groups during this tour nor will there be one tour guide leading your group. However, you will meet a local guide and a small group of other travellers during sightseeing tours and activities mentioned on the itinerary.