- duration 48 hours
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit important attractions including the Colosseum and Vatican City
- Travel through the Eternal City on an opentop bus
Take a Rome hop-on hop-off tour by open-top bus, and spend time city sightseeing as you travel past attractions such as the Colosseum and Vatican City.
Take a Rome hop-on hop-off tour by open-top bus, and spend time city sightseeing as you travel past attractions such as the Colosseum and Vatican City. Relax aboard the double-decker Rome tour bus, listen to the audio commentary and hop on and off at any of the stops. Select a sightseeing ticket that’s valid for 24 or 48 hours, or pick an upgrade option to include entry to the Vatican, Sistine Chapel, Roman Forum and more. Hop-on hop-off bus sightseeing tour of Rome Create a personalized sightseeing itinerary and explore Rome at leisure See attractions such as Vatican City, the Colosseum and Trevi Fountain Hop on and off as many times as you wish at any of the eight stops Listen to interesting onboard audio commentary as you travel Upgrade a 48-hour ticket to include entrance to the Colosseum and Roman Forum, the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, or entrance to all four
- Hop-on hop-off bus sightseeing tour
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill (if option selected)
- Entrance to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel (if option selected)
- Onboard audio guide in eight different languages
- Onboard WiFi
- Meals & drinks
- Personal expenses
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 2 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 12 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 15 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Rome Hop-On Hop-Off 48h Pass Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Rome Hop-On Hop-Off 48h Pass Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.