- See the landmark attractions of central Rome by bike.
- Explore the characterful streets of the Trastevere and Tiber Island.
- Enjoy panoramic city views from Pincio, Aventino and Gianicolo hills.
- Cycle through St. Peter's Square.
Meet your guide a few meters away from the Colosseum, a perfect starting point for tourists discovering Rome. Then, head to the busy Piazza Venezia through the Imperial Forums.
Admire the Trevi Fountain and continue to Piazza di Spagna and Piazza del Popolo. Cycle past Piazza Navona and ride though to Campo de' Fiori.
Cross the river Tiber to Trastevere and continue with a cycle through Saint Peter's Square and back to the Jewish Ghetto and the Theater of Marcellus.
Your visit will include stops at:
• Imperial Forums
• Piazza Venezia
• Trevi Fountain
• Piazza di Spagna
• Villa Borghese
• Pincio viewpoint
• Piazza del Popolo
• Piazza Navona
• Campo de' Fiori
• Castel Sant'Angelo
• Saint Peter's Square
• Gianicolo viewpoint
• Tiber Island
• Jewish Ghetto
• Theater of Marcellus
- Quality trekking bike
- Tour leader
- Free bike seat for infants 0-4 years
- Museum entrance fees
- Tips and any other extras not mentioned
- Infant 0-4 years old: lunch to be paid on the spot if needed (maximum 15€).
If you cancel between 3 and 7 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
There is no reimbursement in case of bad weather.
Usually in Rome there is never such a bad climate to stop you from riding a bicycle.
But if it rains too much, we will propose you to change the date, without any penalty.
In any case we will give you excellent rain capes.