- Ride a bike along the ancient Appian Way
- Marvel at the network of aqueducts that serve Rome in Aqueducts Park
- Admire the extensive ruins of the Ninfeum of Villa dei Quintili
Meet your guide a few meters away from the Colosseum, a perfect starting point for tourists discovering Rome. Head to the Appian Way, an ancient road that runs through the roman countryside and the park of the Appia Antica, and see first hand some of Rome's most important achievements.
Cycle past the Aurelian Walls and the Tomb of Cecilia Metella and reach the Aqueducts Park to admire a network of overhead channels bringing thousands of liters of water into ancient Rome every second.
Your visit will include stops at:
• Caracalla's Thermal Baths
• S. Sebastian's Gate and Aurelian Walls
• Ancient Appian Way
• S. Callisto Catacombs
• Circus of Maxentius
• Tomb of Cecilia Metella
• Ninfeum of Villa dei Quintili
• Aqueducts Park
• Ninfeum of Egeria
• Caffarella Park
- Quality trekking bike or mountain bike
- Tour leader
- Free bike seat for infants 0-4 years
- Entrance fees
- Tips and any other extras not mentioned
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour starts.
- Don’t forget to bring an identification document for each participant.
- Lunch for children 0-4 years to be paid on the spot if needed (maximum 15€).
If you cancel between 3 and 7 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation.
There is no reimbursement in case of bad weather.
Usually in Rome there is never such a bad climate to stop you from riding a bicycle.
But if it rains too much, we will propose you to change the date, without any penalty.
In any case we will give you excellent rain capes.