- duration 4 hours
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See Rome’s top sights, such as the Colesseum and the Trevi Fountain
- Enjoy great sights of the city
- Explore lesserknown spots
Explore the top sights and local secrets of Rome as you explore its enchanting streets and neighbourhoods on this city bike tour.
Explore Rome from a unique perspective on this city bike tour. Ride down streets and roads with little traffic and visit some of Rome’s highlights, such as the Colosseum, the Pantheon, Campo de' Fiori, Piazza Navona, Venezia Square and the Trevi Fountain. On the way, you will stop at lesser-known spots, such as hidden passageways and ancient walls. Don’t forget your camara!
- Top-quality trekking bike (or optional electric-assisted bicycle, at the extra cost of 5 euro per bike)
- Local guide
- A rain coat (if necessary)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Travel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 4 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 24 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 15 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Rome Bike tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Rome Bike tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.