- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- See Rome’s top sights, such as the Colesseum and the Trevi Fountain
- Enjoy great sights of the city
- Explore lesserknown spots
Explore the top sights and local secrets of Rome as you explore its enchanting streets and neighbourhoods on this city bike tour.
Explore Rome from a unique perspective on this city bike tour. Ride down streets and roads with little traffic and visit some of Rome’s highlights, such as the Colosseum, the Pantheon, Campo de' Fiori, Piazza Navona, Venezia Square and the Trevi Fountain. On the way, you will stop at lesser-known spots, such as hidden passageways and ancient walls. Don’t forget your camara!
- Top-quality trekking bike (or optional electric-assisted bicycle, at the extra cost of 5 euro per bike)
- Local guide
- A rain coat (if necessary)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Travel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Rome Bike Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 July 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Rome Bike Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Rome Bike Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
The tour runs from 3 people in a group, in case this amount is not met, you will be offered either another date/time or a full refund of the tour.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols