- Art and architecture
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
This six-day tour gives you the opportunity to discover the eternal city of Rome, the historical density of Naples, the almost legendary Pompeii and the gorgeous Amalfi Coast. Marvel at the natural and architectonic beauty of Amalfi, where manmade buildings seamlessly blend into the paradisiacal surroundings.
Day 1: Arrival Rome (30km – 45min, From The Airport) / (1.5km – 15min, From The Train Station)
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Rome – Naples – Pompeii – Amalfi (300km – 4hrs)
Day 4: Amalfi
Day 5: Amalfi – Pompeii – Rome (280 Km – 4 Hrs)
Day 6: Departure Rome (30km – 45min, To The Airport) / (1.5km – 15min, To The Train Station)
- 5 nights’ accommodation
- 5 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch in Naples (drinks not included)
- Air-conditioned shared ground transportation as stated in the program
- Arrival and departure airport private transfers from/ to Rome Airport or Rome Train Station
- Operated with English-, Spanish-, French-speaking local guide on a shared basis during activity in Pompeii (Day 3)*
- *The local guide will only accompany during the activity, and not during transport. This tour is a combination of regular tours and shared arrangements
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: walking tour of Naples, visit a coral and cameo factory in Pompeii, Guided tour of the archaeological site in Pompeii (Day 3)
- Local assistance (except in Amalfi and Rome)
- Porterage service
- Dinners and drinks
- Entrance fees to monuments or museums not explicitly mentioned
- City tax for overnight stays, payable on the spot (according to each city council’s rules)
- Anything not mentioned in the ‘Inclusions’ section
- Domestic nor international flights
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 43+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Rome And Amalfi Escape (on Request) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 September 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Rome And Amalfi Escape (on Request) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Rome And Amalfi Escape (on Request) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.