- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Orientation tour of Verona
- Walking tour of Venice
- Gondola ride in Venice
- Visit Lake Bled
Ready to channel your inner explorer and embark on a European adventure of epic proportions? Then let’s do this! We’ll follow the Roman Trail as it winds from Italy to the Czech Republic – and see all of Europe’s most amazing sights with the added bonus of snow (and smaller crowds). Yes!
Day 1 : Rome, Italy
Day 2 : Rome including Vatican City visit
Day 3 : Rome to Venice
Day 4 : Venice
Day 5 : Venice to Ljubljana, Slovenia
Day 6 : Ljubljana to Budapest, Hungary
Day 7 : Budapest
Day 8 : Budapest to Vienna, Austria
Day 9 : Vienna to Prague, Czech Republic
Day 10 : Prague
Day 11 : Prague
- -10 nights in hotels (twin or double)
- 10 Breakfasts
- 4 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
-Guided tour of Vatican City: from €45
-Tickets to the Sound of Vienna Orchestra: from €40
-Tickets to the Sound of Vienna Orchestra (dinner included): from €62
-Local beer tasting in Prague: from 800 CZK
-Third Reich walking tour of Berlin: from €12
-Street art and nightlife tour of Berlin: from €20
-Bike tour of Amsterdam: from €14
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Rome and from Prague are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Roman Trail tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 77 today.
- Save US$ 52+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Roman Trail tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 03 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Roman Trail tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Roman Trail tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.